Friday, May 18, 2012

Kat May 18, 1776

Here I am in my new bedroom. Dull, uncomfortable, and very dreary. We all share it as usual. Vanna and I share a bunk bed and Claire gets her own canopy. Why is she always so lucky? Vanna got the top bunk after I explictly told her I wanted it she said too bad goose and turned out her lights and went to bed. Sweet revenge. I pushed her off the top bunk and settled in myself leaving bloody Vanna on the floor half unconscious. Then Grandpa came up and rushed to Vanna's side asking what happened. I said we both were in the top bunk and she rolled off in her sleep but then Claire woke up and told the truth. I was punished to sleeping outside for the rest of the week. Once I found out, I JUMPED FOR JOY!!! But I acted so sad. I could run around under the stars...sleep next to a lake..sleep in a lake!! The adventures are awaiting. Hopefully it will all stay a secret. As for Vanna, Grandmother sowed three stiches into Vanna's forehead. I picked out the color. It didn't hurt she was somewhat still unconscious from the fall. I feel pretty bad for her and Claire did too. Even though I did it. Good night diary, it's 4 in the morning. -Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment